This is a collection of useful whey information you can use to make smart choices when purchasing whey and learn what makes whey a unique protein source, both for active people/athlete, as well as health minded individuals.
Whey protein is one of the most popular protein supplements sold. It’s used by athletes of all kinds and those looking to benefit from this protein, that has literally been used as a medicinal food for thousands of years. However, much confusion over whey abounds. What types are best? Isolates or concentrates? Grass fed organic whey best? Can it help with weight loss? What about cancer and immunity? Where does whey come from and what about compounds within whey (such as lactoferrin) that have their own potential benefits?
Fifty Shades Of Whey will clear up the confusion – using objective science based information vs. marketing and hyperbole so common – to help users of this food supplement make smart decisions on whey proteins.
Click HERE for Amazon download or click image below!
No, you don’t need a Kindle to read it. Amazon supplies a free Epub reader for their Ebooks to read on anything. Free Reader App HERE:
NOTE: This is an EPub document, so you need an EPub reader. You can read this book on your comp, smart phone, comp, etc, using FREE EPub readers.
INSTRUCTIONS: Down load one of the readers and install it. Download the 5o Shades Of Whey Report. Open the report with the reader. Hint, one has to have MicroSoft Word for example to open Word .docs and so forth. It’s like that…
- Book Review: Kokoro Yoga by Mark Divine
- Energy Bracelet Scams Reviews
- TRX vs WOSS Suspension Trainer
- REVIEW: Examine.com Research Digest
- BrinkZone Avenger Sled!
- Reshaping the “Good Guy” Vs. “Bad Guy” Fat Paradigm: The Tale of Arachidonic acid
- The Skinny On Diet Supplements: Reviews
- Your Foam Roller On Steroids!
- The Effects of Arachidonic Acid (ARA) On Strength & Muscle Mass
- The Benefits of Sandbag Training!